Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Or No?

We all know that maddie jo is such a cute girl!! Well this weekend I got to go visit my family at the ranch:) I was sitting in a w on the living room floor, and maddie was standing behind me. She slowly walks around me and looks at my face. With her eyes squinted and one hand held in the air, “Tara are you wearing underwear or no?” ha ha “oh can you see my bum maddie?” She nodded. “Yep im wearing underwear,” Then I hear traces voice from across the room, “Well what color are they” ha ha ha it was so funny!!!

3 comments:

  1. So what color were they? Do you remember or no? I sure love you and I sure love Maddie and Trace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha... i can totally picture it. She is funny and Trace too. It's true, i'm laughing again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they were pink with darker pink poka dots ha ha

    ReplyDelete