Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Funny Funny!!!

The other night I woke up at three in the morning laughing so hard! I had the best dream that was super funny:)
My siblings and I were swimming in a giant pool. Just having a blasty blast. Then I felt something brush against my leg! It was a mini shark!!! I yelled “shark!” and every one jumped out of the water… every one but steve.
“You guys, don’t worry. I know all about these.” Steve grabbed a shark by the tail and went off telling us all about it. Then grabbed another and another… he did know everything about them.
We decided to play a game and see who could catch a certain shark first. I really wanted to be the winner. So instead of running around the giant couch that suddenly appeared between us and the pool, I was going to jump it!! I ran as fast as I could and jumped. I felt like I jumped my hardest but I was not high enough. The couch took my feet out from under me. (it looked like wipe out when the people face plant) I hit the water with such force, I thought my face might make a hole in the bottom of the pool. I stopped just in time! I opened my clenched eyes to see bubbles escaping my mouth and saw Erica laughing too. Bubbles were floating to the top of the pool. Next thing I know I woke up laughing and laughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment