Saturday, March 31, 2012

I done been tricked!

We have been loving our new place to live! It’s so nice to have real insulated walls that don’t let the cold in. The dishwasher, laundry machines, a bathroom not full of diseases, even the garbage disposal are so wonderful!! But, this new house played a trick on me. I was laying in my bed one night when the smoke detector in the living room beeped and actually talked! “Low Battery” Mostly I was just upset that I just got here and now I have to change a battery. the next day I was sitting in the living room.  “BEEP! BEEP! Low battery” What the heck??? This time it sounded like it was coming from my bedroom. I heard it again a while later, this time maybe it was from mikylas room.  After a few more days we decided it was the living room detector. I changed the battery, finally the beeping and talking would stop! I was wrong. We kept hearing it! I took batteries out and still we heard it! Just yesterday mikyla opened a cupboard, “Whats in here?” and guess what she found!? The Smoke detector.

No comments:

Post a Comment