Saturday, March 31, 2012

Here, will you put a diaper on him…

One lovely Tuesday my big sister Erica and lil Nixon came to play!! It was the best day off I have had up here in logan! We talked and laughed, ate and hiked, got pedicures and had lots of fun. Mikyla, Kenni, and I showed Erica around logan, telling her stories and showing her the places we like. My mom was so thoughtful and nice! She sent us some money so we could have a fun lunch!! We went to center street grill to get some yummy burgers! We thought that Nixon had a poopy diaper, Erica kept checking the bathroom but it was always locked. We decided we were fast enough we could do it in the booth with out anyone noticing. But as soon as the diaper came off Nixon grabbed a full glass of water and it dumped everywhere. Luckily he wasn’t really poopy! Erica first lifts Nixon up to hand him to me, flashing is wee wee to the world!! “Oh, Shoot!” ha then she slides him under the table to me, “here, will you put a diaper on him?” I couldn’t help but laugh as kenni and Erica soak up water and mikyla and I tag-team putting nixons’ diaper on. It was so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment