Friday, November 11, 2011

Getting a package!!!


I’m not sure I’ve ever received a package other than something I myself have ordered, so when Latara and I got home one day and saw there was a package for Latara Awesome and Kenni Cool it was quite exciting!!!! We opened the door, dropped our things and started tearing in. After some real work with the packing tape we finally got it opened! Erica, Nixon and Nick had sent us popcorn, hot cocoa, candy bars, sugar cookies, a book (for a boring day,) some Thanksgiving and Christmas décor and just what we’d been looking for the day before while grocery shopping cheddar and broccoli soup!!! She also wrote us an encouraging letter telling us that we’re awesome and whoever hires us is going to be lucky, to keep our heads up and that she and many more people love us.














I really couldn’t even tell you how much love we’ve felt. Since we’ve been here in Logan I’ve felt so much support and love from our family. Last Sunday I know mom and dad were fasting for us, we fasted too! This week we each got 2 interviews and we feel like we’ve been very blessed. We know that what we’re doing here in Logan is right. We went to ward prayer on Sunday and the girl giving the devotional was explaining how sometimes when we pray we get an answer and we make decisions and maybe a couple months down the road you’re thinking what am I doing?! But when you find yourself asking …remember how you felt when you prayed. It was right then and it’s right now. My testimony has been strengthened a little more this past week and I think we’re really going to love Logan! So thanks for all of the phone calls, the prayers, your thoughts, and to the Locke’s, the package:) We love you all and hope everything is going well! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that it made you feel happy. We are so happy that you guys found jobs and that you are having fun. Is that your interview outfit Tara? You look amazing! both of you do.

    ReplyDelete