Monday, November 7, 2011

Thats whats up!

So Kenni and I kinda have a lot of time on our hands. However, not a lot of money:) We have been in Logan for 3 weeks now searching for jobs. It has been a bit difficult, but we are not giving up! It has been way fun living with Kenni. We always have fun making yummy dinners together, going for runs around the block, sleeping in our bunk beds, and exploring Logan together. My computer has a bunch of sample games on it. We played those for a while, but now all the free trials have been used up.  One evening when we got bored I told her to make up a dance and teach it to me. So she did! I thought I was catching on pretty well and felt as cute as her when I was dancing. Then Kenni filmed me… ha ha. We were laughing all night! This morning we were sitting by each other putting make-up on. I started singing. "In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground NA nA na na na… Shootin some b ball I thought I was cool. Bam boom beans… well a couple of guys they were up to no good. Wa wa na yeah boy!" Ha I wish I could show you the look on Kenni’s face. “Dude Tara, you are singing all the wrong words.” I just told her, “You don’t know what song I am singing.”    

3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks awesome! I think you guys are doing great. And, I like the song your singing. You and Kenni are so pretty, cool, and hard workers. I know someone is going to be so excited to have you as an employee once they know you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quotes on the side of your blog!

    ReplyDelete