Monday, November 28, 2011

I MADE UP A JINGLE

Kenni was in mid sentence while washing the cheese grater, and this song just came over me…
Kick your left foot! Right foot now…
Kenni immediately stopped talking. She didn’t even check her hands to see which leg was the left one and just chanced it.
A spastic kick with her left leg. The right one not far behind.
I found this so hilarious I had to make more up.
Shake your butt!
Kenni reacts :) We are both busting up now, But I just thought of one more line.
And MOO like a cow!!
I could see the attempt but all I heard was a rupture of laughing!
We were on the kitchen floor replaying what just happened in our heads. Awesome!
Kick your left foot
Right foot now
Shake your butt
And MOO like a cow

2 comments:

  1. I can picture the whole thing! can you picture me in the pink room, by myself, and up to the computer laughing. Did I mention by my self! Dad yelling from the couch "what are you laughing about?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha! That is exactly what happened here... i am in the computer room and laughing and laughing... nick is saying what's so funny? I re-read the post to him and laugh some more. I have a perfect visual. Latara you are creative.

    ReplyDelete