Monday, November 28, 2011

SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE!!!


So this is actually a post about something that happened a couple years ago at Steven and Jessica’s wedding reception in Idaho:) Erica, me, Latara and Jeremy were all sitting in the corner talking… We made up a game like we often do. I feel like small, medium, and large would be a good name for the game although it really doesn’t need a name.. We probably should never play it again. Anyways here is what we did. Someone would name a body part and we would determine out of us 3 girls who was small medium and large. It started off quiet and it seemed to be a good way to entertain ourselves. But with each body part we got louder and louder with our opinions on who was what size. I don’t remember the particular body part but I remember each of us had a different opinion and we were all determined to talk the others into what we thought was right. Someone would tell the others what they thought then another would follow after them a bit louder and that went on until we were yelling NO!!! I’M SMALL! YOU’RE MEDIUM! AND YOU’RE LARGE!!!! One of us finally noticed how loud we had gotten and quieted the rest down. We all looked over to see nearly everyone at the reception staring at us. We stood up and walked out of the reception laughing. I’m sure everyone was thinking poor Jessica. She has crazy in-laws. Ha 

Speaking of games...
Kenni and I were driving home one evening. It was one of those times where nothing is really going on, just living you know. Well I looked at kenni and she returned the look of, “now what?” I saw the speed limit sign and boom! Idea! “I thought of a game Kenni. Whenever you talk you have to use a word that you see outside the car. That’s the only LIMIT.” Kenni bounced right back, “oh I like this, we could say like 600 things” (600 east) “Yeah, We wont ever have to STOP.” “You think it will ever get OLD?” (old main)  Well one thing is for sure, it didn’t get old. We were crying and our tummies hurt from laughing by the time we pulled into our parking lot. We got really good at it too, like two words per sentence. Ha you should try it sometime:)   

2 comments:

  1. So I laughed and laughed before I went to bed. You two make me happy! Can't wait for Christmas to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing too! I like you guys! Fun games. And butts.... Tara small, Kenni Medium, me LARGE! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete