Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WHAT IF…

So we have this friend, his name is Colton Love and he is always playing the, WHAT IF game “WHAT IF grandpa smoothie didn’t cost any money?” WHAT IF the pork came to life and ate your face? Or “WHAT IF the head massager came to life and ate your brain?” Me and Latara decided to try the game ourselves. After a delicious pulled pork sandwich we we’re laying on the floor to digest a bit. Latara started with, “Maybe sometimes when you are on your top bunk you think, I’m pretty high up. When you think about it your extra high up, cuz you are on the second floor. WHAT IF you fell all the way to the ground. Like WHAT IF the cinderblocks just slid out and you accidentally rolled right outside? I bet you would be like WOAH! How did I get outside?” Then I started in. “No WHAT IF the cinder blocks just disintegrated and I rolled out? WHAT IF I didn’t even get hurt and I just kept rolling right down the hill and on to my car? Then I would wonder how did I get on my car?” Tara chimes in, “Then WHAT IF you looked at the steering wheel and you where like oh my steering wheel, I’m on my car? Then you looked down and you we’re like oh I fell asleep on the hood of my car?” HA yeah, WHAT IF that happened…

2 comments: