Friday, November 11, 2011

So this one time…

After a lil visit to the library kenni and I decide its time for lunch! Lately we have been a bit obsessed with French dip. It’s fast, warm, easy, and quite delicious :) I pull into Smiths cause we needed some roast beef. Kenni tells me how she would rather sit in the car. She hadn’t got ready for the day yet. So I’m on a mission, get the meat and get out of the store. The lady cutting the roast had a name tag that said Tara. I figured it was Tera but had to ask anyways…I was right. Now I’m chatting with the lady about names. She has a daughter named Teaya, everyone calls Taya. I thanked her for the meat and got going! I was trying to find the softest of their French bread (all the loafs were like bricks). I grabbed one I hadn’t poked a hole in yet, paid for the food and walked to the car. I jump in the car thinking, not bad… I was pretty fast. Then kenni looks at me with a disgusted face, “what is that smell?” ha I start sniffing the air, my hair, and my armpits. Kenni was smelling the grocery bag, then looks at me. Now I am nervous, “am I stinky?” I lift my arm for her to smell. Ha just as she pulls her head back we both notice a lady in the car across from us watching the whole thing. We couldn’t help but bust out laughing. We never did find out what the smell was. I was telling kenni on the drive home how the bread was so hard, and watched as she poked a hole in it with her finger. Good times!      

2 comments:

  1. I do, you're funny. And awesome. I liked that kenni poked a hole in it too. :D

    ReplyDelete