Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shoot! I just locked the keys in my car!!!!!”

         
We finally found people who love to hot tub! Wahoo! In St G. we went tubing all the time, but when we got to Logan not so much. Well we went with a bunch of dudes, and this was pretty much the first time we hung out with these guys. So we got out of the hot tub and now I know why it’s not the best thing to do in Logan, BRR!!! I was like an insta ice cube :) The plan was to meet at Mc Donald’s for some ice cream. I was thinking more like hot chocolate. Anyways long story shorter, I locked the keys in my car while putting my sweats on. Shoot!! “Um dudes, I just locked my keys in my car. Can you help me?” Well I have a spare at my house, so they gave me a ride home. That’s when I realized I was also locked out of my house. It’s nice to know that my house is very hard to break into. However not impossible, and if anyone ever tried I would hear them. Just saying. So now we have been chilling in our swimming suits for over an hour and so ready for a warm shower. I was so happy that our new friends helped us out! I have loved living in Logan!

2 comments:

  1. Worst feeling ever - when you realize that, yes, i sure did just lock my keys in my car. Glad you had friends to help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you like popsicle's but you should not try to be one!!!! I'm glad you have people that will help out and look after you.

    ReplyDelete