Sunday, December 18, 2011

Orange we silly???

Soo… the other day we were at walmart and I asked tara if I could get some oranges, she said yes but I could tell she didn’t really want them. I grabbed the bag anyways and I told her “it’s Christmas time we have to have oranges.” We finished our shopping and tara was kinda pouting so I asked what was the matter. She said “I just don’t want to buy those, I don’t even like oranges.” So I took the bag back and grabbed just a couple for myself. The next day I was peeling one of the oranges and tara was staring at me like she wanted some. I didn’t even ask if she wanted any cause she didn’t let me get the bag cause she doesn’t even like them. But half way through my orange she says, “I thought I didn’t like those, but earlier today a boy at the Laundromat gave me a piece and it was really good.” I still didn’t share. The next day I noticed a couple more oranges on the counter. I laughed to myself but just left it alone. Today tara was peeling one and I could see her getting frustrated. She says “now I remember why I don’t like oranges they’re so hard to peel” like ten minutes later she holds up like 50 little orange peels and say, “look kenni, I did it in one try.”

1 comment:

  1. So I just got done reading all the latest post. I'm now wiping my nose and eyes and the spit around my mouth. I laugh soooooooooooooooooooooooo much when I read your post.

    ReplyDelete