Sunday, December 18, 2011

Linger longer

(Taras’ point of view) We got hooked up today in church with candy, cookies, and a linger longer. (munch and mingle) We just got our heating bill and now anything free I am going to take advantage of. I was first in line, got my food, and when my plate was empty they were saying we could have seconds. I ate another plate of delicious ham, potatoes, and salad. Said to my table, “Well have a good Sunday.” I threw away my plate and walked to the car. I sat there for a few minutes telling my bones that they wont be that cold forever. I waited a few more minutes thinking, well maybe kenni didn’t know I was ready to go. I didn’t care much, she would eventually figure it out, so I just listened to music and waited.
(kennis’ point of view) A munch and mingle!!! Alright! I was so excited to go to a linger longer I’d never been before. We walked into the gym and I found a boy who I wanted to sit by. I asked if I could sit down by him. He, with no emotion might I add, said, “ok sure.” Tara said “well don’t sound too excited.” He perked up a little and said “yeah I’d love for you ladies to sit here.” As soon as the prayer was over tara was up and to the food. Adam and I were talking, slowly got up and stood in line to get our plates. When we we’re finally all sitting down tara was half way done with her first plate and taking food from mine. Soon tara was finishing up her second plate. Apparently I missed it when she said “well have a good Sunday” Cause the next thing I knew she was no where to be found. I figured she had gone to the bathroom or was talking to some other friends, but after a few minutes, and a conversation with a bunch of dudes about drill team names and why they walk the way they do, tara was still gone. I started asking people if they’d seen her. one girl told me she saw her go outside, so I decided to check the car. Sure enough there she was… Just chillin’,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment