Monday, December 5, 2011

Latara ate it in the parking lot

We were running late for tithing settlement so I dropped kenni off by the front doors of the church. I couldn’t find a close place to park so I had a lot of parking lot to cover. I was doing pretty good walking in the snow so I picked up the pace a bit. Next thing I know my feet were level with my eye balls and I hit the ground so fast I couldn’t even put my hands down! I looked at myself and pulled my skirt back over my panties, I couldn’t help but bust up laughing. I looked around to see how many people saw and didn’t see one person, what a shame, because I’m sure it was super funny. When I got to the front doors of the church I ran into some hottie boys and let them brush the snow off my back. Oh yeah! When I got inside I found out that Our bishop couldn’t make it to the meeting, so we had to reschedule.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were ok! I'm not sure texting "I just fell down in the parking lot and broke my back" is the right thing to do in that situation!

    ReplyDelete