Friday, December 9, 2011

I just had a memory...

With it being the holidays and all i was thinking of Christmas two years ago. We were pulling a tube with the four-wheeler out in the field. Trace, kenni, and i were all riding. We started out taking it pretty easy and slow. Trace was loving it though, so we talked my dad into going faster. The next thing i know Trace slipped through the middle of the tube and was dragging under us. Kenni and I jumped off and the tube flew up in the air. Trace pulled his face out of the snow and was laughing so hard!!!! I love how tough that boy is:)

1 comment:

  1. That was good times! remember the midnight hike to see if we could find Steven cell phone? I love that, when you are playing in the snow with all the people you love around you and laughing and wipeing your nose every five seconds.

    ReplyDelete