Sunday, December 18, 2011

Frankie!

Kenni and I went to kneaders one night to try some food. The line was huge and I noticed that they would ask, “what’s the name?” for every order. I looked at kenni and said, “I want to tell her my name is Frankie.” (I really want to name a girl that, so I’d like to see how people take it.) Finally it was our turn to order… I was getting real nervous cuz I was just about to tell a lie, so I had been pretty quiet. The girl looks at kenni and says, “and what was the name.” kenni looked at me like, go ahead. Ha ha so I blurt out, “Oh! It’s Frankie.” The girl stared at me for an awkward moment. “Is that really your name?” I couldn’t even get words out, I just nodded. She starts to say, “That’s different, I like it.” I could feel my face turning bright red tho, so I turned to go find a table, and let kenni finish that conversation. Kenni joined me a few seconds later, “Who says that, “Is that really your name?”. I just answered, “Yeah, I suck at lying,”

No comments:

Post a Comment